Travel to Duke and Durham
The closest airport to the conference venue is Raleigh-Durham International airport (RDU). RDU is approximately 15 miles (24 km) from Duke University.
Interactive Map of Duke campus
From Greensboro and Points West
- Via 1-85 North: Exit Onto N.C. 147 (Durham Freeway).
- Take First Exit off Durham Freeway Onto 15-501 S. Toward Chapel Hill.
- Stay in Right Lane, and Take Second Exit (#107), Marked Duke Univ. West Campus, to N.C. 751.
- Turn Left onto N.C. 751 S., and Go Under the Freeway.
From Richmond and Points North
- Via I-85 South: in Durham, Take the Left-Lane Exit (#174B) for Us 15-501 South Bypass - Duke University/Chapel Hill.
- Continue on U.S. 15-501 to the Fourth Exit (#107), Marked Duke Univ. West Campus, a Right-Lane Exit for N.C. 751.
- Turn Left onto N.C. 751 S., Go Under the Freeway.
From RDU Airport, Raleigh and Points East
- Via I-40 West: Exit Onto the Durham Freeway (N.C. 147). Take Durham Freeway to Chapel Hill St. Exit (#13).
- Take Right on Chapel Hill St. Continue Straight on Chapel Hill St. Until It Turns Into Duke University Rd.
- Move to Far Right Lane, Drive Past Chapel Dr. and then Turn Right Onto Towerview Rd.
- Drive Past Cameron Stadium to Science Drive Stop light.
- Turn Right Into the Visitor Parking Section to the North of the Chapel. Parking Is Available Outdoors or in the Bryan Center PGIV Parking Garage.
- The Engineering Buildings Are Located Beyond the Science Drive Traffic Circle.
From Chapel Hill
- Via Us. 15-501 North. Take 15-501 North, Marked Duke Univ./Med Ctr. Do Not Take 15-501 Business.
- Take Exit for N.C. 751 (#107) Marked Duke University West Campus.
- Turn Right Onto N.C. 751 S.(Cameron Blvd.).